Why Wellness Authority Stephanie Atwood Should be Your Next Speaker
Award winning author and wellness authority Stephanie Atwood has spoken on three continents and presents a powerful and compelling message. As founder of 3 health oriented businesses Atwood is dedicated to living and sharing the fitness message.
If you are searching for a dynamic speaker for your next event look no further!
Award winning author, wellness authority, baby boomer, and public speaker Stephanie Atwood has spoken on three continents and presents a powerful and compelling message. As founder of 3 health oriented businesses (Go WOW Living, Go WOW Team, and At Last The Best) Atwood is dedicated to living and sharing the fitness message.
Atwood is nationally certified as a nutritionist, personal trainer, and running coach.
Like many around her, Stephanie is a baby boomer. Born between 1946 and 1964 Atwood has lived through profound decades of history and shares stories of growing up in the 60’s and 70’s with its turbulence, huge steps in technology, and best music ever!
Atwood has written 7 books including 2 best sellers, Belly Fat Blowout and Run Faster Race Better.
Her speeches reflect her optimistic and adventurous spirit. They range from discussions about nutritional details and facts to uplifting, emotional talks about acceptance and moving forward when tragedy strikes. Stephanie’s talks are as diverse as she is, ranging from her “get out there and do it” attitude to her own growth from accepting the things she cannot change.
“She is an uplifting and well-informed speaker.” – N. Yaeger
Here are 5 Reasons why Stephanie Atwood should be the speaker at your next event:
1. Baby Boomer – our numbers are high and Stephanie understands this group intimately!
2. Nutritionist – Nationally certified and author of several books about the subject
3. Fitness Expert – Ms. Atwood walks the walk and lives her talk. She remains an accomplished runner and has excelled in cross-country skiing, mountaineering, rock climbing and more. She is also certified as a personal trainer and run coach.
4. Sage Educator – An experienced and well-educated woman, Stephanie Atwood, M.A. CHRNC can share information from first-hand experience and her love for continuing education
5. Life Experiences – Ms. Atwood, like most folks in their 7th decade, has many experiences to share. Unlike many others she has chosen entrepreneurialism, risk-taking, and alternative lifestyles as “her lifestyle”. From climbing expeditions, traveling and living abroad, losing 2 children, raising 4 children, “going organic”, and many other alternative ways of living, Atwood can speak with humor and candor about her interesting choice of life.
Stephanie received her undergraduate degree in education. She returned to college for her Masters in Communications while raising a family and operating the eco-adventure travel business, Guides For All Seasons. This woman likes to stay active and busy!
Here are some of the speech topics she loves to share:
- Recovering from Breast Cancer. How Activity Speeds Up the Recovery Process from first hand experience
- Make Your Body Burn its Own Fat. How Nutrition and Movement Come Together for Ultimate Results
- When Your Children Go Before You Do. The tragedy that must be dealt with happened to Stephanie 2 different times
- Fitness Over Fifty. It’s never too late to get started
- Menopause Nutrition – OK, things do seem to change. Let’s discuss what we can do about it
- Take Some Risks, Reap Awesome Rewards. When you move outside of your comfort zone, wonderful things can happen
- Get Over It! Bad things happen to all of us
- Easing the Baby Boomer Health Crisis
Contact: Chris Best at 510 261-8671 PST for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss speech details for your next group. Thank you!
City: San Francisco Bay Area
Phone: 510 261-8671
Company: Go WOW Living
Address: 2740 11th Avenue, Oakland, CA 94606