The Walden Park Workout and Potluck after provides email participants and local women an opportunity to share your ideas about Go WOW local and national event planning. RSVP Here.
Please comment online or join us to welcome new members, hand out earned awards, and plan the rest of 2016.
What: A 60 – 90 minute workout followed by a potluck in the park
Where: Walden Park, 2698 Oak Rd, Walnut Creek, CA
When: 8AM – 12:00 Noon
Details: We will run, walk, or walk/run for 60-90 minutes followed by shared food in the park. New members (since Jan 2016) will be recognized and all members will be given updated awards based on participation with the club.
Bring a dish to share for 4 and be willing to offer your input on summer, fall, and winter events for the club.
Here are a few things I want to discuss. I also want your suggestions and input on new events, races, workshops, etc.
- Celebrate new members and hand out achievement awards
- June 9 – REI Run Talk
- June 15 – Wednesday Evening Track at Piedmont High school
- June 19 Rosie the Riveter 5K, 10K, half marathon and party following – Someone turns 50 June 21!
- July 9 – Dirty Dozen and REI Trail Races – Team Details
- August 6 – Train for Summer Breeze? 5K, 10K, and Half Marathon
- September 3 – Coastal Trails Half Marathon, 10K, 5K at Point Pinole
- October 8 – Broads Run Broadway Costume 5K
- November 20 – Berkeley 5K, 10K, Relay and Half Marathon plus holiday party?
- December 3-4 CIM Weekend Marathon and Relay Event
Please RSVP above and enter any comments you have on Meetup (whether you can attend or not). Go WOW is growing and your input (local or remote) is valuable and appreciated!
Our mailing address is:
Go WOW! 2740 11th Avenue, Oakland, CA 94606