Asian Fusion Fat Burning Soup. Delicious!
Email #3 plus recipe for 1:1 Asian Fusion Soup
Topic: Fat Burning with food and activity
Recipe: 1:1 Ratio for max fat burning. Asian Fusion Fat Burning Soup, a perfect blend of taste and good health. Try it soon!
While there is not ONE absolute way to do things, and there is certainly controversy about all aspects of training there are a few aspects of exercise and nutrition that are pretty basic (and pretty consistent across the board).
- Real food (vs Synthesized Food) will benefit the user in ways that, while not easily measured, will provide a whole range of wholesome nutrients (macro and micro) that might be missing from processed foods.
- Energy levels are not contingent just on protein, fat, and carbohydrate. However, understanding the need for these major nutrients, especially during workouts, can make a huge difference in carbohydrate and fat utilization as energy sources.
- Food sensitivities can cause huge issues with nutrition absorption and energy utilization. By testing groups of foods during training, individual athletes can identify potential problems and make positive changes.
This is just the tip of the training iceberg. If it gets you thinking about your own nutrition, you are on the right path!
Almost all of us will benefit from cutting back on processed sugar and even (this shocks some of us!) natural sugars (fruit? Yes!) Our bodies often do better with other forms of nutrition besides the quick acting fruit that can cause a sugar rush and crash later. This is another article…
Change your life with real food
For more great fat burning content join us for the 30 Day Fat Burning Challenge. After 4 years of testing we are going national!
Nutritionist and Best-selling Author Stephanie Atwood invites you to join her. Learn more and receive a 3 Day Fat Burning Starter Kit to begin the fat burning transition. The kit is FREE and the program could change your life.
Are you receiving our Emails?
Here’s how to make sure…This is important!
Not only will you receive updates about new articles and offers, you’ll also receive notifications about new trainings and programs (like Part 2 of the Fat Burning Challenge).
If our emails aren’t getting through to you, you will miss these important updates and you won’t receive the full benefit of being a part of our Go WOW Living Team. Please take the following quick steps to insure that nothing falls through the cracks:
1) Whitelist emails from firstname.lastname@example.org meaning that you put our emails and newsletters, etc. in your Priority Inbox rather than the Broadcast or SPAM Folder where they can sometimes be sent. Not sure how to whitelist. Try this link for details for most major webmails http://www.whatcounts.com/how-to-whitelist-emails/
2) If you are a Gmail user or you use any other web-based email that filters newsletters and other group emails away from your main inbox, be sure to drag any emails from email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org into your Priority Inbox. It’s as simple as clicking on the email title to DRAG it over to your priority tab.
3) Join our awesome Facebook Page for regular updates and news that can change your life and bring a smile to your day.